Patrons agree to the following terms and conditions of ticket purchase and entry to the festival.
Mountain Sounds Festival is a strictly +18 event.
• A valid Photo ID is required for all patrons.
• All VEHICLES & BAGS will be inspected on entry by our friendly security staff.
• MSF reserves the right to search all patrons at the time of entry to the venue.
• MSF reserves the right to refuse entry
Please use the following link to check if your ID is acceptable for entry to the festival
under NSW Liquor Licensing Laws:
There are NO PASS-OUTS during the festival for general festival goers.
PASS–OUTS are allowed back to your campsites for CAMPERS ONLY.
Small sized digital devices (phone, GoPro, camera) are permitted but professional
photography, video equipment and tape recorders are not allowed without
permission in writing from MSF (i.e. any detachable lens, camera stands or any lens
The following items are prohibited and will result in expulsion from the festival for
anyone found in possession of them.
- illegal drugs
- Sporting equipmentSkateboards
- Boogie boards
- Weapons of any kind
- Fire twirling devices
- Warning flares
- Recording devices (please see abovefor details)
- Laser lights
- Water pistols
- Any other items considered illegal ordangerous.
Campers are allowed tents, chairs and non-dangerous camping equipment. Single use plastic bottles are not allowed.
Juice and soft drink cans/cartons are allowed. Bottles of any kind will be opened by
our friendly security at entry for ‘sniff’ tests. Re-usable bottle are encouraged, whereas single use water bottles are strongly frowned upon/discouraged.
Glass bottles are not permitted. No cooking or equipment of any kind is allowed on site including gas, powered, battery cookers etc. otherwise they will be confiscated.
Wristbands & Lanyards:
Wristbands & Lanyards are not transferable and must be worn at all times, they
WILL NOT BE REPLACED IF LOST. If you are found without a wristband, you will
be removed from the venue.
Refunds / Name Change:
There are NO refunds for any type of ticket purchased.
A ticket name transfer facility will be made available in the lead up to the event which
allows the transfer of festival tickets to another person so you
can grab your ticket early and not have to worry.
Non-festival tickets such as Camping, Parking, Drink coupons, Etc are fully
transferable - the name on the ticket will not be used for identification.
Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of MSF, be resold or offered for
resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) or used for advertising,
promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade
promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the
original purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled
without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. SCALPER
WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales
legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
We play rain or shine. Cancellations due to weather will occur only in the event of
dangerous conditions and will be at the discretion of MSF and/or local authorities.
The right is reserved to vary, add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary. No
refunds available in the event of a lineup change.
Mountain Sounds goes above and beyond to provide a safe site & experience for all patrons, however Patron Responsibility plays a big role in ensuring your experience is a positive one. Please note:
• Persons attending the festival do so at their own risk.
• Excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial
behaviour will be evicted without refund and dealt with by Police.
• MSF shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained
entering or on the site, including theft or loss of personal belongings.
• Keep the festival site clean. Please put your rubbish in the recycling bins.
• Respect the neighbours by arriving and leaving quietly and please do not litter
the streets surrounding the venue.
• By entering this event site you agree to being filmed or photographed, the
product of which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
• Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from
Security will be ejected from the event.
• Activities such as moshing, crowd surfing, climbing and stage diving are
dangerous and may lead to eviction from the festival. MSF accepts no liability
for any injuries or damages caused by these activities.
• For yours and the public’s safety don’t drink and drive. Police will be breathalysing after the
festival so beware!
• Camping is prohibited in the car park for safety reasons.
• All campers require a valid camping ticket or wristband.
• Campers vehicles and belongings will be searched on entry for prohibited items (see list above).
• Pass outs to your vehicle are permitted for campers only.
• There is a TOTAL FIRE BAN -fires (of any kind), flares, fireworks are not
• NO BYO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED.
Consumption or possession of alcohol within the campground is prohibited. Any
camper found in possession consuming alcohol, will be immediately removed from the event.
Festival Currency Refunds:
• All refunds will be processed by Festival Currency on behalf of Mountain Sounds.
• You are only able to claim refunds between Wednesday 20th February 10am – Wednesday 27th February at 11:59pm - Sydney time.
• Refunds requested outside of this window cannot be processed. The refund window has been advertised extensively prior to and during the festival and once closed, no further applications can be made.
• You must have your RFID number (printed on the underside of the wristband) and your serial number printed on the front of your wristband) to obtain a refund.
• We are unable to track lost, damaged or misplaced refunds. If your wristband is lost or damaged, we will not be able to provide a refund.
• Refunds are processed within 14 working days following the online request. Please allow the full 14 working days to receive your payment.
• Refunded amount represents the balance remaining on your wristband, excluding the initial top-up fee, VIP credits or any promotional currency provided by the Festival.
• Refund balances are automated and have been calculated accurately based on confirmed and validated transactions via the attendees wristband at the Mountain Sounds Festival.
• Refund amounts $5.00 or under unable to be processed.
All refunds are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
• Please ensure bank details are submitted carefully and accurately. Please double check details before submitting.
• Mountain Sounds and Festival Currency will not be responsible for any payments made into the incorrect bank account, provided by the submitter.
• Mountain Sounds and Festival Currency excludes any condition or warranty, unless it is expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or is by law incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification.
• Mountain Sounds and Festival Currency will under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising in relation to any transaction entered into, or provided to the submitter.
• These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
• The site, its contents and operations are subject to copyright.
• You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk
• Mountain Sounds and Festival Currency respect your privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal information provided by you.
• If you have any questions regarding your refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org